Can I rent a car in Malta with a Chinese driver’s license? Do I need to apply for a translation or notarization certificate?

Michelle 2 years 1 Answer 391 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. You don’t need a notarization certificate, a Chinese driver’s license will be OK.

Leave an answer