Have you ever used the international ceification for renting a car? What is the difference between it and the English notarization? is the traffic police approved?

بهار 2 years 3 Answers 446 views 0

Answers ( 3 )

  1. International driver’s license certification is more suitable for renting cars in different places.

  2. Yes, it can be accepted, which is equivalent to an international driver’s license

  3. I have used the certification parts, and there is no problem in renting a car to the United States. I have not encountered the traffic police on the road. . . It is said it is easier to use than a notarization, and can be used in many countries.

Leave an answer