I hold the student visa of UK for half a year and I am ready to go to Greece and France. I am informed that to go to France, 6 months is not enough and one more day is required. But I’ve booked the ticket. Could you please tell me where I can apply for the visa more easily?

Netizen 1 year 2 Answers 200 views 0

Answers ( 2 )

  1. Last time the travel agency applied for the visa in my name. As a result, the embassy require that it must be 6 months plus one day.

  2. European countries do not accept the visa for 6 months. It must be one more day. It seems to be related to the British medical insurance. If you hold the visa of 6 months, no insurance can be offered. But if you hold the visa of one more day, the insurance will be free. You can go to Greece to have a try.

Leave an answer