I’m studying preparatory courses in the UK now, and then I want to go to Australia in June. How do I apply for a visa from the UK to Australia? Is it easier to apply for a visitor or tourist visa?

Netizen 10 months 1 Answer 202 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. It is easier to apply for a tourist visa. You just need to submit your documents. But be sure to provide hotel information, the air ticket booking and the itinerary.

Leave an answer