Now I am in the United Kingdom and plan to go to the Netherlands at the end of May. And then I will travel to Prague with my friend in the Netherlands together. Should I apply for a visiting visa or a travelling visa?

Netizen 2 years 2 Answers 380 views 0

Answers ( 2 )

  1. Applying for a travelling visa is easier.

  2. If you want to apply for a travelling visa, you must also book a HOTEL in the Netherlands…

Leave an answer