What kind of visa do I need to apply for to go to Switzerland in Austria? I am living in Vienna for a short time now. I have AUSTRIA visa with A+SCHENGENER STAATEN and D+C for 90 days, and number of entries is MULT. Does this mean that I can get in and out of schengen countries many times? Excuse me, what should I do if I want to go to Switzerland? Where can I get a visa?

Netizen 11 months 1 Answer 205 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

Leave an answer